Anti-Cellulite & Skin Tightening
Smooth Skin All Over
Anti-Cellulite and Skin Tightening treatment with i-LipoXcell at CHIC has no downtime, is comfortable and is a deep therapeutic treatment that delivers consistent results. The treatment is carried out by medical doctors and is FDA approved.
i-LipoXcell, using Laser Vacuum Massage and Radiofrequency, melts fat under the skin, breaks up the fibrous bands under the skin, and stimulates collagen production.
What causes Cellulite?
Having cellulite doesn’t necessarily mean that one is overweight. Even thin people can have it. If you are overweight, however, losing weight may reduce cellulite. Cellulite is more common among women than men. If other women in your family have cellulite, there’s a good chance you will too.Other factors that influence how much cellulite you have and how visible it is include:
- Poor diet
- Fad dieting
- Slow metabolism
- Lack of physical activity
- Hormone changes
- Total body fat
- Thickness and colour of your skin
- Ethnicity (Mediterranean>Nordic)
- Depression/Stress/Anxiety (accelerate the production of oestrogens)
How is cellulite classified?
There are 3 grades of cellulite. To determine what stage you are, look into a mirror over your shoulder and examine your buttocks and thighs.
Grade 1 (mild): Cellulite (dimpling) is visible when the skin is pinched (or alternatively when the underlying muscles are contracted).
Grade 2 (moderate): Cellulite (dimpling) is visible while standing.
Grade 3 (severe): Cellulite (dimpling) is visible while lying down (supine).
How does i-LipoXcell Anti-Cellulite and Skin Tightening treatment work?
The i-Lipoxcell Anti-Cellulite and Skin Tightening treatment is carried out in two stages: Laser Vacuum Massage and Multipolar Radiofrequency.
Laser Vacuum Massage Stage mode of action:
- Laser stimulates a degree of fat content evacuation and encourages the production of new connective tissue.
- Specific movements provide mechanical massage action that alters the density of the tissue.
- Loosens adhered skin structure/lumps.
- Encourages lymphatic drainage and cellular exchanges.
- Decompression of vascular pressure immediately results in an influx of oxygenated blood and nutrients.
- Active-Passive action provides resistance training, tones collagen and elastin similar to exercise toning muscles.
What should I expect from my treatment?
Following your i-LipoXcell recommended treatment sessions one will normally see an improvement of one cellulite grade and considerable skin tightening effect in the treated area. Each treatment programme is made up of 4 or 8 sessions in a span of 4 weeks. Occasional maintenance sessions may be required as cellulite has a tendency of manifesting itself again with time.